Thursday, July 16

Idols Live 09

Our Idols Live Experience 2009

***Remember to pause blog music to listen to clips***

First the Bottom 6 came out one by one and performed and we got to see why they were the bottom 6 ha...then they did a little finale with a song together...Then intermish...Onto Allison followed by Danny Gokey followed by The Sassy Mista Adam Lambert (ahhhh) then Cutie Pie Kris Allen...It was all HOT!

Allison was Awesome of course...totally shoulda beat Danny Gokey

*See here for my predicted outcome way back when*...she totally kicked-A on stage and she knew how to work it all while singing fast upbeat songs...Killer Rockgoddess!


The reason for the Purchase of these TIX...
ADaM LamBerT

and yes his jacket was way Bad...it had tails and everything...

He started out with "Whole Lotta Love" and I stand up along with lots of others and this old lady behind me starts tapping me on my shoulder asking me to sit down...ummm were at a concert??? if you want to sit then stay home...bahhh!


Then hit the song "Starlight" by Muse


Then a duet with Allison singing "Slowride" then slowed it down with "Mad World"


Then the hottest set from David Bowie...this is where he takes his jacket off to reveal his sparkly vest and dances for us all...Josh said it was very 'feminine' and he's probly right but it made me wanna dance which is Adam's true musical goal in life...I got a clip of "Fame" but it's all over the place due to the dancing going on...

And he finishes in True Rockstar Form


On to Cutie Kris...
"Heartless, Ain't No Sunshine and All These Things I’ve Done" (Killers) were the best...
He did guitar, piano and just plain Kris that reminded us all how he won our hearts over...
In True Heartthrob Form


KRADAM finishing off the night :)

Next Concert: David Cook...I love American Idol...:)sigh...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! I am loving all those video clips, it makes me want to go. :)

Stephanie said...

you must have been in heaven!

Lauren said...

;)

Erica said...

It's so nice to get out without kids! I'm jealous that you got to see Adam in concert! Josh was a good sport, Ben never would have gone.. .