Friday, May 25

CA Fabulous Faces Beauty Pageant



Lexi's Pageant Coach, Kayla




This was Lily's 2nd pageant...She placed 2nd runner-up and got Best Smile 


Lexi ready to go on and compete...I thought she looked so beautiful today! She borrowed her cousin Sofia's dress and did an amzing job modeling up on strage...She brought tears to my eyes...she looked so grown up and I was so proud of my beautiful little girl ;)




Here she is ready to model a costume...She had the cutest little Peacock Routine and I thought she did amazing!

And then she did Talent and sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow and did so good!!!

All Ready and waiting for awards




Lily placed 2nd Runner-up and won best smile

Lexi placed first runner-up and won Best Eyes, Best Hair and Talent!! I was so proud of her...Afterwards we went to Olive Garden for lunch in Burbank as we were all starving...

Thanks to Grandma and Linda for coming and supporting us on this special day!





2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

wow i had no idea this world existed in california! I thought it was just in the south. wow lexi is soo brave and i love all the dresses! She will have to do a show for us sometime!

Lauren said...

Yeah pageants have always been here...I grew up in pageant world...explains alot right? lol but just in the last 10 years has it gotten more rediculously glitz and glam like the south hahaha ;)