Sunday, May 27

Halloween

So every year I am obsessed with coming up with a fun 'family' theme for all of us to dress up as. Last year for the first time they were divided, wild animals vs fighting ninjas. It is getting harder and harder as the kids get older and voice their opinions about who they want to be...That's not why I had these kids...I wanted to dress them up..bah! 2009 we were Disney's Phineas and Ferb...and then as I was trying to think of what the heck we were for each Halloween before that there were a few I couldn't remember so I had to go look them up in my scrapbooks on my Scrapbook Albums blog...
Here's the list in case you were dying to know...

2010 Wild Animals vs Fighting Ninjas







2009 Phinaes and Ferb

2008 Super Heroes {look at little Noah}

2007 Fairytale
{pregnant with Noah this halloween so the theme was kind of a stretch and definitley store bought costumes lol}



2006 1950's Family
2005 Pirates



2004 Cowboy/El Matador

America vs Spain

2003 Spanish Family and our new little pea in the pod, Deveon ;)



2002 Dalen was a little Fireman

2001 Pregnant with Dalen
2000 Football Player and Cheerleader {my own cheer uniform...}
upper left hand corner...


and there you go...Our halloweens ;)

2011 Halloween
Creepy Crawly Things



Deveon the Spider, Lexi the Black Cat, Dalen the Bat, Noah the Frog, and Lily the Ladybug


Pumpkin Patch with Valusek cousins 




Noah being silly at the Pumpkin Patch


Our Pumpkin Creations





Ward Halloween Party

Deveon won Most Creative Costume ;)


 Lexi with her friend from her Simi school, Breanna


Trick or Treating with the Valusek cousins



1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I love that you love Halloween - it's one of my favs!