Tuesday, May 1

Goodbye to our old home...

This was the day I drove Lexi, Noah and Lily down to Grandma's before flying back up a day later for our big move to So Cali! Which by the way was suppose to consist of Josh driving a truck, Brother Jesse driving second truck with girlfriend at the time Shelbee and me driving Josh's car down to Simi...Except half way through the loading up day, We realized we were not going to cut it with only two trucks! So who had to drive a small Uhaul down to Simi??? ME! I almost cried but I stayed strong...had to put my big girl pants on and just do it! It was pretty awful but whatevs! Shelbee had to drive Josh's car so we were all alone in our cars/trucks...

Back to our drive down to Simi with the three little ones in my car, we stopped at In'n'Out for lunch and Noah shouts to all the people standing in line "Hello to all the People of the World!!!" Had me laughing...oh that kids does not have a shy bone in the body!

This is our Cute home in Elk Grove ;) Man this is weird seeing this picture...Kinda miss it :( It was a beautiful home and we had three of our five kids here...I'm glad I took all these pictures of the rooms so I can always remember and show the kids when they are older...I love seeing photos like that of my childhood homes!

Living Room looking into the Kitchen

 Boys Bedroom


Our Office/Lily's Room hahaha...see her pack'n'play? We are ghetto like that...Noah did that too...oh well...


 Our Family Room

Our Kitchen


Our Laundry Room/Mud Room


Our Living Room



Our Bathroom Downstairs



Lexi and Noah's Room


Can't believe it's been 8 months now since we moved from this house...Wow... Seems crazy but I will always have some fun memories in this house and we are loving our new house! ;)

No comments: