Tuesday, May 1

New School..Temperorarily

New School...Wood Ranch Elementary in Simi Valley.
So just a week after we moved all of our three truck loads of stuff into two large storage units the kids started school in Simi Valley. This was the first year I was going to drop all three off in the morinng and they would all three go all day!  Super excited except school began at 8am and got out at 2pm...So by the time I hit the gym, showered, ate lunch it felt like it was time to pick them up already! Of course Lexi made a best frien right away, funny thing is she moved away about a month before Lexi did...So that worked out for both of them hahaha...


Dalen my big fourth grader...Can't believe that!!! 9 years old and so so hlpful and mature...He is a very good student..always a friend to all and very helpful to teachers...


Deveon - My sweet and silly third grader... This one is always ready to play...sometimes drives me crazy when it's chore time...but he loves math and is very good at all subjects.. 8 Years old



Lexi My cute and sweet little 1st Grader...She is very fast at grasping concepts and loves art and has very neat writing... 6 years old...


So now I spend my days with these two cuties! Noah-3 years and Lily 1 year...
They love the kids club at 24 every morning and grabbing lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Dubois during their lunch hours and going to the mall food court with Grandma Miles...

No comments: