Tuesday, May 29

Noah turns 4

Noah's 4!
December 4th 2011

What do I say about this adorable little four year old spunky spitfire of a boy... He definitley gave me a run for my money...I still remember his beautiful blue eyes looking at me when he was a newborn...We slept downstairs on the couch for the first week of his life and I remember him not being a good little sleeper but I didn't mind because I knew it always went away so fast...I just wanted to cherish it...I remember his swing had the song This child of mine as one of it's looped tunes and since Noah was born December 4th it was Christmas time so it went perfect for him...like his baby soundtrack tune ;)


Noah used to say Fat Butt all the time...quite embarrassing when you are big and pregnant at church sitting during Sacrament passing and he says "mommy, me see u fatt butt" He made me laugh all the time but we did unfortunatly have to break him of that saying since he was saying it at some of the most opportune times, in public....

He also swears the iPad is his...and thinks he can play on the boys iTouches all the time.

This kid along with my other two boys has been obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine...Good thing we already had every Thomas and friends Train available for retail and boy did he love Thomas! He had to have all the latest little activity stations for Christmas and his bday this past year but I am sad to report it is slowly passing...He still plays with them but he's not as obsessive about them anymore... :( I hate when my kids grow out of things...It makes me really sad...Like another piece of their already too quick little childhood placed on a shelf...

For his birthday in December we kept it simple, he wanted McDonalds for lunch and to ride the train at the Simi Mall with his cousins...McD's was classic, we had all his cousins, an Aunt an Uncle, both Grandma's and Grandpa's...Then we went to my moms after for a Thomas cake and presents...
Cousins in a train car

Uncle Jesse

Grandpa Mike

Cake with his Cousins...
Linkin is next to him, they are good buddies

Happy Birthday Bunkaroos!

No comments: