Wednesday, May 30

Our December

This is becoming a tradition with these two cute cousins...The Nutcracker at the T.O Civic Arts Center...Funny thing about this show was it was the same day we moved into our new home...We bought the tix way in advance and had no idea it would land on hte same day for us to move in... We made it though...


Lexi and Bree


American Girl and an Itty Bitty

My mom, Linda and I took these three cute girls to the American Girl Store in Hollywood to pick out their Doll early for Christmas...the only rule was they could play with them until we got to the car, then they had to go back to sleep until Christmas ;) Lily did not want to part with the little Itty Bitty Baby Doll at the store...

Lexi and Maddi


Lexi with Mary

Lily with Baby

We also did a little shopping and had lunch their at the Groves



Los Angeles Temple Lights
with the Miles Family cousins and Uncle Jesse and GF Mariah

Ward Christmas Party



My mom and I were in charge of decorating for Santa at the Ward Party...Linda helped me set everything up the day of...



Kids visiting Santa at the Simi Mall
-Noah says to Santa, "You can buy all the toys at Walmart!"


This year since we were staying at the Miles Home in Simi while waiting for our house to close, I got to decorate two trees...My parents and My In-Laws...It was a lot of fun shopping for new decorations and figuring new ways to decorat trees from all the ideas on Pinterest...
This was at my In-Laws...A candy tree



Moms house a Peppermint Tree...

Christmas Eve...







Dinner with cousins Sofia and Vinny at El Torito and yes we had the tableside guacamole cause we are fancy like that ;)


Christmas Day...




Christmas Night...

LOL


Lexi's Cousins got American Girl Dolls too ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I LOVE your Christmas trees. So pretty!