Thursday, May 3

Lily Turns One

Lily Turns One
September 4th 2011
I can't believe my last little baby turned one! She was my hardest baby but even being my hardest, she was pretty good compared to a lot of other babies...So I hear and so people tell me...I don't care she was hard but probably because I had four others who needed my attention with my oldest being only nine...but I am so glad we went ahead and tried for her...I had a miscarrrage before her and we were pretty sure we still wanted to try for that last little #5...So glad we did... She really does complete our family quite nicely...So glad my Lexi has a sister...and they will have each other always...

They are five years apart and I think that is perfect...They will always be sisters rooting for each other and not always so in competition {I Hope} hahaha...



Happy Birthday to our little Lilypie ;)



Her little Presents

My mom and Linda helped me throw an awesome little party over at my moms...




No comments: